Be careful and diligent when searching for rentals online. Rental scams have|
become increasingly prevalent in recent years.
- Diligent landlords perform thorough background checks on prospective tenants. You should
also do your own due diligence on prospective landlords.
- If the asking rent is too good to be true, it probably is.
- Fraudsters do copy our ads, rip our photos and post similar ads online; but usually at a much
- Never pay anyone any money site unseen.
- Never wire any funds to anyone you have never met.
- Check if the prospective landlord is licensed with the Real Estate Council of British Columbia.
Please check the following resources for your own protection.